Oak Outrigger Flagpole
This unique outrigger style pole will make a one of a kind statement when flying at your home or camp. Crafted from Tennessee Oak and finished by our team of craftsmen with multiple coats of Z-Spar Flagship varnish, this pole is meant to stand out. The bracket is fabricated from thick steel and finished with a gloss black powdercoat. Pole hardware is marine grade stainless steel to allow performance without corrosion or rust; ball finial is powdercoated steel. Some call it the Adirondacker Pole, others the New Englander- to us this pole just says America.
- 6' Oak Wooden House-Mount Outrigger Flagpole
- 1.5" Diameter Solid Red Oak pole with additional color stain
- Multiple coats of clear-coat marine spar varnish for durability
- Mounting bracket is powdercoated steel with weep hole, set screw and black oxide stainless steel lag bolts for installation
- Includes 3x5' Battle-Tough® US flag, black powdercoat metal ball topper, 4-3/8" stainless steel cleat for halyard & all stainless steel mounting hardware*
- Pole and Bracket hardware are Made in USA; some accessories imported.
*Please Note: We always recommend professional installation if this item will be located at overhead height or in difficult weather locations. Due to harvesting and production methods the wooden poles may have unique grain highlights that vary between poles and batch runs.