In-Ground Aluminum and Fiberglass Flagpoles
Why Choose An In-Ground Flagpole
An in-ground flagpole can be a status symbol, an advertisement or a way to honor the serviceman or woman in your life. For most, it's a symbol of their national pride. Gettysburg Flag Works offers a variety of flag poles for your commercial or residential display.
In addition to the emotional gratification, a flag pole can be an investment. They can increase the value of your property by adding to your curb appeal.
How To Choose An In-Ground Flagpole
Flagpoles come in a variety of sizes and materials to meet your budget and installation needs. Here are the most common styles of flag poles.
- Single-Piece In-Ground Flagpoles: This is a single piece tapered shaft flagpole for your home. It's a permanent installation and it typically used to fly one or two flags in your yard. This is the higher end flag pole and will give you the most beautiful display. For residential purposes, these are typically 20 to 40 feet tall with an external halyard. Commercial flagpoles are usually larger, up to and even bigger than 100', and can be either internal or external halyard style. In addition to the exposed height, these flag poles have 10% of the length cemented into the ground. Our single-piece flagpoles include all mounting hardware, your first American flag and installation instructions. You will need tools and concrete for the installation process.
- Aluminum Flagpoles: Aluminum flagpoles have a traditional silver look and can be ordered with any color powder coating. Our most common aluminum flag pole is anodized to keep the aluminum from oxidizing. These do not need to be painted or treated.
- Fiberglass Flagpoles: Fiberglass is a beautiful alternative that doesn't corrode in salt water areas and doesn't conduct electricity. Fiberglass flag poles come in white or can be made to match any color.
- Sectional flagpoles are common for a budget friendly option or temporary display. These are not as durable as the single-piece version but parts can be replaced and the flagpole can be removed during bad weather.
- Telescoping flagpoles are also an inexpensive option compared to the single-piece style of flag pole. These are very common in mobile home parks, camps and even as a tailgating accessory.
- Advertising Flag Poles: Fiberglass and aluminum flagpoles to display your feather flag, open flag or real estate flag are available in a variety of heights and diameters. For a rigid flagpole, choose aluminum. For a flexible display, check out our fiberglass telescoping flagpole.
Customers Who Own In-Ground Flag Poles Also Purchase
Flag pole owners also purchase, , and replacement . Gettysburg Flag Works is proud to help you with any of these items and more.
- Holiday / Event
- Memorial Day (4)
- Flag Size
- Business Needs (3)
Top Information Pages
Most Popular Places