Best format foror printed custom flags and banners.
- Adobe Illustrator (.ai) up to version CS6, with vector art and all text converted to outlines
- Vector EPS (.eps) files (usually exported from Corel draw or Adobe Illustrator)
- Vector PDF (.pdf) files (usually exported from Adobe Creative Cloud apps)
This process requires a special digitized embroidery file. If you already have this sort of file, please send it. Otherwise we will need to digitize your artwork for production. Email your logo to firstname.lastname@example.org to find out if it's able to be used for this process.
- Any files listed above are best for any process (vector graphics)
- Bitmap files as mentioned below can also be digitized if of an appropriate size and quality.
Acceptable Bitmat Files: Primarily for printed products
- Photoshop (.psd), TIFF or JPG files in the full size of your finished product and at least 300dpi. Anything less will be noticeably pixilated on the finished product (stair-step looking edges). All colors, text & artwork supplied this way will not be able to be modified without artwork charges as this is not a vector file type.
Delays in receiving acceptable artwork may delay anticipated ship dates as will delays in the approval process. Delivery dates are calculated after final artwork approval.
If modications are needed to the original artwork, including color changes, artwork charges may apply. Art preparation charges of $65 per hour may apply to any artwork deemed not acceptable by the above requirements or requiring special cropping and layering. Any applicable charges will be discussed with you by your salesperson.
Files can be emailed to email@example.com, or shared online using dropbox or other service.
Top Information Pages
Most Popular Places