100% Nylon Streamer with Brass Grommet. This is to be att...
High quality outdoor flag with each of the 5 military bra...
Our most popular flag pole for homeowners!There is nothin...
The Battle-Tough® POW/MIA flag has been engineered to use...
Everything new is lighter and stronger than the last right? Well, that's now true of the American Flag! Our Battle-Tough® flag has been engineered to use the lightest and strongest materials and is made with technology that makes it the longest lasting nylon flag on the market. The Battle-Tough® American flag is made to last in any weather condition. Nylon dries very quickly lending itself to wet climates and flies in even the lightest breezes.
- Made with strong all-weather nylon
- Super-tough directional stitching keeps your stripes together
- All edges are lock stitched and corners are double reinforced with extra stitching in an "X" pattern
- All materials are made in the USA and the flags are entirely manufactured in the USA
- Header material is the most durable and brightest white in the industry
- 2x3' - Commonly used on a large boat or RV
- 2.5x4' - Commonly used on small to medium sized homes on a 5' pole
- 3x5' - The most common flag size. Used on 6' house-mounted poles or in-ground poles up to 20' tall
- 4x6' - Traditionally used on 25' tall in-ground flagpoles
- 5x8' - Made for use on 30' tall in-ground flag poles
- 5x9.5' - A military standard size used on caskets of soldiers but also used on 30' tall in-ground flag poles
- 6x10' - Made for use on 35' - 40' tall in-ground flagpoles
Write Your Own Review
Reviews are welcomed from our customers who've purchased this product before. Please, log in.
|Flag Size||Item Code||Price|
|3x5' Christmas Edition||fs100F02161-Christmas||