US Coast Guard Ensign - Maritime Government Spec
Official US Coast Guard Ensign, made to US Government Maritime specification.
- Choose from various sizes
- Durable All-Weather Nylon
- Digitally printed, single-reverse with four rows reinforced stitching for durability
- 15x24" and 30x48" sizes have header and grommets for mounting.
- 60x96" size has ring and snap, roped heading mounting.
- Government Specification Maritime flag
- Made in accordance with U.S. Code, Title 4.
First flown in 199 to distinguish revenue cutters from merchant ships. This flag marks vessels that have the legal authority to board another vessel. It is used only as a symbol of law enforcement authority and is never carried as a parade flag.
Coast Guard ensign design has 16 perpendicular stripes, alternate red and white, the union of the ensign to be the arms of the United States in a dark blue on a white field.