Nuclear Flag - Trefoil Radiation Symbol
Iconic symbol of the Nuclear Age, on a flag.
- Choose from various size options
- Durable All-Weather Nylon/Dacron
- Digitally printed, single-reverse with four rows reinforced stitching for durability
- Canvas header & brass grommet attachment
- Made in USA
- PLEASE NOTE: Sizes 4x6' and larger may require additional lead time of up to 3 weeks - please contact us for availablity if you have a specific need date
The International Radiation Symbol, or Trefoil, is synonymous in science and pop culture with advancements in nuclear energy. Instilling fear during the cold war and popular today as a symbol in video games and television, this distinctive danger symbol was first introduced in 1946 by researchers at Cal-Berkley to denote dangerous existence of ionizing radiation and is the ISO certified symbol for presence/exposure to radiation.