Spanish Cross Of Burgundy Flag - Choose Options
- Choose from various sizes
- Durable All-Weather Nylon
- Digitally printed, single-reverse with four rows reinforced stitching for durability
- Canvas header & brass grommet attachment
- Made in USA
- PLEASE NOTE: Sizes 4x6' and larger may require additional fulfillment times, please contact us if you have a specific delivery date to ensure we can accommodate
Historical flag first used in the 15th Century by the House of Burgundy in France and later continued to be in use by the Spanish Monarchy under the Habsburg Empire, specifically as a naval and military ensign. Elements of the cross are still used today by Spanish forces.