Spain Historical Royal Standard Flag ("Old Spain")
Beautiful, high-quality nylon Historical Royal Standard of Spain.
- Choose from various sizes and styles
- Durable All-Weather Nylon
- Digitally printed, single-reverse with four rows reinforced stitching for durability
- Canvas header and grommet for outdoor use
- Sizes 4x6' and larger may require additional fulfillment time
- Made in USA
SIZES 4X6’ AND LARGER MAY REQUIRE ADDITIONAL LEAD TIME, PLEASE CALL FOR AVAILABILITY IF YOUR ORDER IS TIME SENSITIVE.
Columbus carried this standard of King Ferdinand and Queen Isabella flag on his journey to the "new world". The castle represents the Royal house of Castile, while the Lions the house of Leon. Columbus is said to have planted this flag on San Salvador, Bahamas in October of 1492.