Shipping Policy & Procedure
This policy contains details of the shipping methods, periods and charges that apply to orders for our products made through our website, by telephone, or email.
Shipping charges are calculated by our website and automatically applied to your order during the checkout process. Applicable shipping charges will depend upon the location of the shipping address, weight and size of the item(s) and requested shipping service time. You will be advised of the shipping charges before you confirm your order.
- Standard Shipping (Lowest Priced Option)- 2 to 9 business days – plus processing time (Standard Shipping may not be available for all items). Most orders will arrive in 2-3 days from ship date. Certain oversized items or items traveling outside the continental US may experience longer delivery times.
Please Note: Depending on your delivery location expedited options may not display at checkout. If you need items for a specific date and options are not displaying please contact us for assistance in placing the order.
- UPS 3 day - 3 business days – plus processing time.
- UPS 2 day - 2 business days – plus processing time.
- UPS Next Day - shipping within 1 business day (not available on all items or orders and does NOT include Saturday delivery. Please contact us to coordinate!)
- Most orders process within same business day, some orders may require additional processing time before shipping.
- Large/Oversized Item Shipping - 2 to 9 business days – plus processing time.
- APO/FPO orders welcome! Shipping will take approximately 2 to 6 weeks - plus processing time. Unfortunately due to the nature of the Military Mail we cannot guarantee a specific delivery date but are happy to facilitate shipment to APO/FPO addresses.
- Gettysburg Flag Works Inc. does not process orders during weekends. Orders placed after 3pm Friday will not ship until Monday at earliest. Choosing expedited shipping will not change this.
- Saturday or Sunday delivery is not guaranteed and is not offered via the website.
- Gettysburg Flag Works Inc. makes best efforts to ship all orders placed before 3pm during normal business hours. We do not guarantee same day shipping. If an order is time sensitive we strongly suggest contacting us to facilitate directly rather than placing on the website.
- All orders shipped within New York will be charged state sales tax. We are also now required to collect sales tax in many other states due to tax nexus statutes. If your order is calculating sales tax at checkout, you are located in a state that we are required to collect tax.
- Exact shipping times to Hawaii, Alaska and outlying US Territories including Puerto Rico cannot be guaranteed.
Shipping tracking is available in respect of all orders for our products. To track your shipping, enter the tracking number sent to you in your shipping confirmation email into the shipping service provider's website as listed in the email.
Once the package leaves our facility we are not responsible for carrier performance and cannot ensure they deliver on time. All carriers make best efforts but cannot guarantee all deliveries due to natural disasters, mechanical issues or other acts of God.
We deliver to most countries worldwide.
APO/FPO orders welcome! See above for details.
We do not offer online shipping options for countries other than the United States. All International orders need to be placed by phone or email. We ship on a Delivery Duty Unpaid basis, meaning you will be responsible for payment of any such import duties and taxes upon delivery. Please contact your local customs office for further information before placing your order. You must comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the country for which the products are destined. We will not be liable or responsible if you break any such law.
Unfortunately problems sometimes happen, but we are here to help. Email us at [email protected] immediately upon receiving a package that is damaged, some goods are damaged, or there are shortages/missing items/mis-delivered package. You can also call Gettysburg Flag Works Inc, 1-888-697-3524
If your package is damaged, the goods are damaged, or there are shortages, do not discard the packaging, please contact us first to report the problem. We will usually initiate a claim with the freight carrier (UPS, Fedex, USPS, Common Carrier etc.). Replacements will be shipped as soon as possible.
The freight carrier may choose to inspect the package. If the packaging is discarded prior to inspection, your claim may be denied and additional charges may be incurred for replacement products.
After the freight carrier is satisfied with the inspection, or choose not to inspect, we will notify you to discard the packaging.
If our shipping service provider is unable to deliver your products, and such
failure is your fault, and you do not collect your products from our shipping
service provider within the relevant time limit, we may agree to arrange for
re-shipping of the products; however, we reserve the right to charge you for
the actual costs of re-shipping (even where the initial shipping was free of
An indicative list of the situations where a failure to deliver will be your fault is set out below:
(a) You provided the wrong address for shipping;
(b) There is a mistake in the address for shipping that was provided;
(c) The address for shipping is not reasonably accessible;
(d) The address for shipping cannot safely be accessed;
(e) If in-person receipt is not required, there is no easy and secure means of leaving the products at the address for shipping and there is no person available to accept shipping; or
(f) If in-person receipt is required, there is no person available at the address for shipping to accept shipping and provide a signature.
Events Outside Our Control
We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under a contract that is caused by an Event Outside Our Control as defined below.
An Event Outside Our Control means any act or event beyond our reasonable control, including without limitation strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action by third parties, civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war, fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disaster, or failure of public or private telecommunications networks or impossibility of the use of railways, shipping, aircraft, motor transport or other means of public or private transport.
If an Event Outside Our Control takes place that affects the performance of our obligations under a contract:
(a) We will contact you as soon as reasonably possible to notify you; and
(b) Our obligations under a contract will be suspended and the time for performance of our obligations will be extended for the duration of the Event Outside Our Control. Where the Event Outside Our Control affects our shipping of Products to you, we will arrange a new shipping date with you after the Event Outside Our Control is over.
You may cancel a delivery affected by an Event Outside Our Control, which has continued for more than 30 days. To cancel please contact us. If you opt to cancel, you will have to return (at our cost) any relevant products you have already received and we will refund the price you have paid, including any shipping charges.