Original New York State Black Beaver Flag of 1775
The original (unofficial) state flag of New York is thought to have been a white flag featuring a dark or black colored beaver at center. Informally used during the early Revolutionary War period, the flag is roughly dated to 1775 in first use, being flown on sailing vessels hailing from New York.
- Choose from various sizes
- Durable All-Weather Nylon
- Digitally printed, single-reverse with four rows reinforced stitching for durability
- Sizes 4x6’ and larger may have additional lead time
- Canvas header & brass grommet attachment
- Made in USA