Haiti Civil Flag - No Seal
Beautiful, high-quality nylon Haiti Civil flags for mounting on most flagpoles. Choose your size and mounting type. Made in the USA!
- Choose from various sizes and styles
- Durable All-Weather Nylon
- Sewn applique stripes, single-reverse with four rows reinforced stitching for durability
- Choose attachment type - Header and grommet on sizes 6x10' and smaller, Rope and Thimble on 8x12' and larger
- Made in USA
- PLEASE NOTE: Sizes 4x6' and larger may require additional lead time, please contact us for availability if you have a firm need date
The Haiti flag was introduced in 1897 and reintroduced on February 25, 1986. The blue and red colors are taken from the French Tricolor and represent the union of blacks and mulattoes. The arms are composed of a cabbage palm surmounted by the Phyrgian cap of liberty and ornamented with trophies (rifles, flags, hatchets, cannons, cannonballs, trumpets, anchors etc). The motto means "Union Makes Strength"
- Capital of Haiti: Port-au-Prince
- Area of Haiti: 27,560 sq. km
- Languages used in Haiti: French (official), Creole (official)
- Religions in Haiti: Roman Catholic, Protestant