Fleur-de-lis Stick Flag (Blue 3) - 4x6"
Under the ancient French regime, France had a great number of flags, and many of its military and naval flags were elaborate and subject to artistic variations. This is the royal coat of arms, a blue shield with three golden fleurs-de-lis. It was used as the basis for the state flag. After the Bourbons came to power, that shield was generally displayed against a background of the Bourbon dynastic color, white.
- 4x6" printed flag
- Polyester fabric hemmed on all sides
- Digitally printed, single-reverse style
- Staple mounted to 10" staff with gold spear tip
- Stand NOT included
- Made in USA
- Buy 12 for $2.99 each and save 14%
- Buy 48 for $2.75 each and save 21%
Three gold fleur-de-lis on a dark blue background.