Flagpole Halyard - Standard Wire Center
Wire center polyester halyard (rope) for your flagpole. Reinforced with wire for large flags or heavy wind areas or for use with certain internal halyard systems. ***Sold by the foot - Please order the full number of feet and then give cutting instructions in the notes of your order****
- Choose from various size & color options
- Polyester halyard material
- Wire is braided steel wire cable (Non-stainless)
- Crimps may be needed to connect wire ends together
- Wire at center is 1/8" diameter regardless of overall halyard diameter.
- Made in USA
This item is SOLD BY THE FOOT. Please order the number of feet and provide cutting instructions if needed.
Flagpole Halyard (cut to length)
How to determine what size diameter and how much halyard you need for your flagpole: The diameter of the halyard depends on the allowable rope diameter of the pulley on the flagpole. Please confirm this diameter BEFORE purchasing.
How long should my halyard be? Typically-this is the height of the flagpole multiplied by two (2). For example: a 30' flagpole, multiply by 2 = 60' of halyard. It is better to have a little extra than not enough.
California residents see PROP 65 WARNINGS