Oak Outrigger Flagpole
This unique outrigger style pole will make a one of a kind statement when flying at your home or camp. Crafted from Tennessee Oak and finished by our team of craftsmen with multiple coats of Z-Spar Flagship varnish, this pole is meant to stand out. The bracket is fabricated from thick steel and finished with a gloss black powdercoat. Pole hardware is marine grade stainless steel to allow performance without corrosion or rust; ball finial is powdercoated steel.
- 6' Oak Wooden House-Mount Outrigger Flagpole
- 1.5" Diameter Solid Red Oak pole with additional color stain
- Multiple coats of clear-coat marine spar varnish for durability
- Mounting bracket is powdercoated steel with weep hole, set screw and black oxide stainless steel lag bolts for installation
- Includes 3x5' Battle-Tough® US flag, black powdercoat metal ball topper, 4-3/8" stainless steel cleat for halyard & all stainless steel mounting hardware*
- Pole and Bracket hardware are Made in USA; some accessories imported.
*Please Note: We always recommend professional installation if this item will be located at overhead height or in difficult weather locations.